The Auction Process - Where To Start
Call Lippard Auctioneers at 866-874-7100 or email [email protected]. We will evaluate your property, talk about your specific needs and goals, and help you determine whether an auction is right for you.
Our marketing executives will visit with you, view your property, and discuss the various options best suited for selling your property at auction.
Marketing / Campaign Plan
Once you’ve decided to sell your property, we will implement our marketing plan that was designed to reach your targeted market. When the marketing campaign swings into action, activity begins immediately.
The marketing plan will include:
- A specific Media Budget for your approval.
- Optimized target search phrases, high page rank Search Engine Submissions, including 40 search engine submissions, 50 social bookmarking submissions, 300 major directory submissions.
- Our writers and graphic designers will go to work to create custom materials promoting your property, including the high quality color brochure.
- Extensive National, Regional & Local marketing using Web site and Printed Material, Professional Brochure Design to show property information, direct mailing, email campaign, radio announcements and other custom marketing efforts will be used depending on the specific property.
- A full description and photo gallery on the Lippard web site featuring your property.
- Through our state of the art database system, we will select qualified buyers to whom we will mail your auction brochure. Access our database of over 150,000 buyers to select prospects that are looking for your property.
- A detailed Property Information Packet is typically prepared to assist buyers in their evaluation and due diligence process.
- Use of the Lippard Auctioneers website and Automatic spydering to over 1,000 other sites, including AuctionZip which its homepage alone receives over 110,000 unique visitors per day, Oklahoma State Auctioneers web-site, Midwestauctions.com, Auction Guide, and the National Auctioneers Association web-site, and 138 state newspaper web sites to draw people to your property, provide information and facilitate bidding. Additional listings on exclusive high traffic web-sites and the opportunity to be a featured property on the front page of such sites and many other websites depending on your targeted market.
- The auction information office will arrange tours of your property.
- In the days leading up to the auction, a site director will be on site to show your property to interested parties and to assist answering their questions.
Excitement, confidence and competition are the three essential elements to a successful auction event, and everything about an auction conducted by Lippard Auctioneers is carefully orchestrated to provide these elements.
One of the most important auction-day functions is to provide much of the information needed for buyers to bid with confidence and enthusiasm. If the auction is on site, we give them another opportunity to take a look at the property and provide answers to their follow up questions.This also gives us one more opportunity to point out the features of your property, emphasizing its value, and to build a rapport with the bidders that helps us to start with strong bidding once the auction begins. Finally, we work to make sure each bidder understands what to expect before, during and after the bidding to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
The very essence of the auction process is competition. The auction event places bidders in a competitive environment when bidding for a property. Prior to the bidding process, our bid assistants circulate among the bidders to answer questions and later encourage participation and relay bids to the auctioneer. During the process, the value of the property is reinforced as potential bidders compete. Following the sale of the property, Lippard personnel will meet with you and the successful bidder to sign the necessary paper work, collect the down payment, and arrange for the closing, which is typically scheduled within 30 days.
Many people who have attended an auction conducted by Lippard Auctioneers describe the atmosphere as electric. Our auctioneers, considered among the best in the industry, first explain the terms of the auction and give a narrative of the property’s highlights.