Meet Wade Stewart
Oklahoma Real Estate Associate/ Auction Manager
Wade, holds a B.S., Agricultural Economics/Marketing & Business – Oklahoma State University
Graduate School of Banking – Boulder Colorado. He is a member of the National Auctioneers Association. Wade has 30 years of banking experience and a background of ag and ranch. Wade has been employed with Interbank, People First Bank, First Bank of Hennessey, and Farm Credit.
Wade is married to Tracy Schumacher and they have 2 kids. They attend church at McFarlin United Methodist Church
Wade’s accomplishments include
- Selected to the Oklahoma Agricultural Leadership Program 1995-1996, a two-year leadership program which included visits to Ag businesses in Kansas City, Washington D.C. and Australia.
- Norman Sooner Rotary Club member from 2010 to 2015. Past board member & Sargent at Arms Chairman.
- Bricktown Rotary Club member from 2001 to 2009. Past President, two years Treasurer and board member for 4 years. Initiated and participated club’s involvement in the First Book Project which involved reading & providing free books to children in some of the most impoverished schools in Oklahoma City & Norman.
- Ambucs Enid Noon Club from 1996 to 2000. Served as board member for 2 years.
- Mentored at risk children through Whiz Kids reading program
- National Champions – 1989 OSU Livestock Judging Team
As one of Oklahoma’s leading auction companies we provide complete service for your auction from start to finish. The success and satisfaction of both seller and buyer are our primary concern.